Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 19:26:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-016.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=moncanoe.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

Subject: .!, How was your day
From: van der Byl Avianna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:09:31 +0200

Good day.!,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little...
Possibly, it surprises you..
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little..,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!
I have no man...
But I I do not long in this occasion.!,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,..
I think, that distance for you has no value,.!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet..!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,.!
Please, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance!..
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!,
Best regards, your new friend.!,