Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 19:25:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .,! Meeting
From: Fiskerstrand Jasmien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:09:40 +0200

Hello-hello my friend.!
Wish you wonderful mood,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,.,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,!
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,,
Plucked up courage and write this message,,.
If you are really not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,,
To do this reply to my letter,.!
My photo you will find sent to this message!!
My name Tenushka..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness!!
Today I'm doing it,!,
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for next letter,,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!..
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience.!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship.,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!!
Bye-bye,,