Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 19:25:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx10.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx10.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=m4CYosVgMxEIB;sid=m4CYosVgMxEIB;mta=mx10.tb;d=20221022;t=042531[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hi, do you have a sense of humor?
From: Jewel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:09:31 +0200

Hi.!.
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,!
Probably, you are surprised,.
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact,.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..
I will write about myself a little,!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide...
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,
I have no man,.,
But I do not despair,.!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem..
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!!
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance.,,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!!
Good luck, your new friend.,