Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 19:25:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus006) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You only need your love
From: Jarmila <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:09:44 +0200

Hi there my friend,,!
Wish you excellent mood!!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message..!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency.,.
Plucked up courage and write this letter,,
If you are true not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..
To do this send me an answer.,.
My picture you will find attached to this letter!.
My name is Lenchik,!.
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to find this is incredible happiness!,
Now I'm doing it..,
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message..!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture..!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship..
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,,,
Kiss!!