Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 18:16:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=ipnetfusion.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

Subject: .,, I couldn’t imagine that meeting such as you
From: Dulce <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:20:47 +0200

Hello there.,!
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.
Possibly, it surprises you,,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!
I will write about myself a little!!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide..
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.!
I there is with whom in relations,!
But I do not despair..!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half,!.
I hope, that distance for you has no value.,,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet..,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,.,
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,
Also if you are confused with distance..!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..
Best regards, your new friend,!