Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 18:15:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-004.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Morning the mysterious stranger
From: Evelyn Sjoberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:20:36 +0200

Aloha.,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Didi!,
I want to find with whom my life will balanced and interesting,.!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman!
But me now lonely and I very tired from this life situation,,.
Actually, I dream find present man for stable relationships and family in the future.,.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,.
I really want to get to know you better,.!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.
You can be absolutely open with me!
I am completely open to you.!.
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life...
Best regards, Didi!.