Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 18:15:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=m36qoQ8lg0MxJ;sid=m36qoQ8lg0MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221022;t=031532[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: How do you feel about love? Here I am, positively ,!.
From: Wathne Agnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:20:36 +0200

Good morning.,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little..
Possibly, it surprises you,!,
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to do the first step...
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,!
I will tell pair of words about a little,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet.!,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!.
I there is with whom in relations,,.
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life!,,
I think, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!,,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,!
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,
Also if you are confused with distance!,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!
Best regards, your new friend,!.