Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 18:15:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin029.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !.You the best of men
From: Takko Jazmine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:20:42 +0200

Salut,!.
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step.!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,
I will write about myself a little,,.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide..,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I have no man!,
But I do not despair.,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!,
I hope, that distance for you has no value!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time..!
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,!.
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,,
Good luck, your new friend,..