Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 17:21:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.xplornet.com.cust.a.hostedemail.com[216.40.42.4] refused to talk to me:
    421 Service not available, closing transmission channel

<[email-masked]>: host mcc-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[34.192.198.103]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mcc-ibgw-5002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp ESMTP
    server not available AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to bigstring.com[75.126.104.249]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: Beloved boy,.,
From: Esra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:12 +0200

Greetings!
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,.
Possibly, it surprises you,,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.,
I will write about myself a little.!,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,!
I have no man!!
But I do not despair,,,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.,.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance,,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.!
Best regards, your new friend.!