Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 17:05:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin001.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130] refused
    to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

Subject: To get acquainted with a man for flirting,!,
From: Leurs Fara <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:18 +0200

Good evening.,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name Lizochka.!.
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and exciting...
I am a very crazy, kind and positive woman,!.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from lonely!..
Actually, I dream meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,.,
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,.
I would like to to meet you,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!!
You can be absolutely honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you,!.
Write any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,.
Have a nice time, Lizochka,!,