Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 16:45:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,, I think of you
From: Northcote Helga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:26 +0200

Salut my new friend,.,
Wish you excellent mood,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance!,,
To do this send me a reply message..,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..,
My name is Olunka,,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,,!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness!,,
And so I'm doing it,,.
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.,.
I will wait your letter with big impatience!..
Bye-bye!..