Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 16:45:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cmgw-km-1.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.35.83] refused
    to talk to me: 554 cmgw-km-1.mail.tiscali.it bizsmtp ESMTP server not
    available if you do not have a reverse dns mapping, IP: 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.82]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You only need your love!,
From: Neriman Hussein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:14 +0200

Ciao,.,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you,!,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact!,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,
I will tell pair of words about a little..,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet.,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,
I there is with whom in relations!.
But I do not despair!!
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half...
I think, that distance for you not the problem!..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are confused with distance!!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,..
Have a nice time, your new friend...