Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 16:45:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: .!,Hi I'm your cute fairy
From: Malaya Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:02 +0200

Good day my new friend,.,
I want to wish you sunny mood...
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,,,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,
Plucked up courage and write you message!
If you are true free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!,
To do this send me a reply message,!
My image you will find attachment to this message.!,
My name is Ludmilochka!!
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.,.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness,,!
And so I'm doing it!..
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter!,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image!,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience,!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..,
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship!!
I will wait your answer with huge impatience!!
Kiss,,!