Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 16:45:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin023.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I want a lot of new photos from you
From: Wilda Mourik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:02 +0200

Aloha my new friend..
Wish you sunny mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,.!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,!,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message,.!
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,,
To do this reply to my letter,!.
My picture you will find attached to this letter!!
My name Olevia,..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,!
Now I'm doing it,.!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience,.,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!.
Send an answer me only if you need stable relationship,..
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience!..
Have a nice time,..