Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 16:45:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin034.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .You are my dearest man on the entire planet
From: Oramo Aicha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:14 +0200

Hello my friend..,
I want to wish you sunny mood,!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship!.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency!.
Collected my thoughts and write you message.,
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication...
To do this send me an answer..
My picture you will find attached to this letter!.
My name is Oleksya!!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness..,
And so I'm doing it,
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next letter,.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,..
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the concern.,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,!
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship!..
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.,,
Bye-bye..,