Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:50:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130] refused
    to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450 4.7.25
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Good evening
From: Hendrina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:34:17 +0200

Salut my friend.,!
Wish you sunny mood,,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,.,
Collected my thoughts and write you message,.
If you are really not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,,,
To do this reply to my letter,,
My photo you will find attachment to this message.!.
My name Krist.!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness.!,
Today I'm doing it.,
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,.,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!
Answer me only if you need adult relationship,!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.!,
Best regards,,,