Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:50:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mail.telia.com[81.236.60.210] while performing the HELO handshake

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.gmx.net[212.227.17.4] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx114) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Understand with a half-word
From: Parker Palhares <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:33:57 +0200

Hi.!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you,!.
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to do the first step,,!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..,
I will write about myself a little,,!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,.
I I am free from relations.,!
But I do not despair..
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,,
I hope, that distance for you has no value.,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance!.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!.
Best regards, your new friend.,