Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 14:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..,I want a lot of new photos from you
From: Pierrette <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:55:09 +0200

How-do-you-do,.!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Sharan.
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and positive!,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting girl,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from this life situation!
Truth be told, I dream find serious man for stable relationships and family in the future,!,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better...
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,!.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!..
You can be absolutely honest with me.
I am completely honest with you..
You can ask any questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life,,.
Good luck, Sharan..