Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:26:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.89] refused to
    talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-008.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: connect to mail.tjfaw-rdc.com[60.28.101.117]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: You are my prince on a white horse
From: Filomena <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:08:03 +0200

How-do-you-do,.,
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!.
Possibly, it surprises you...
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step,!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little.,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,.
I have no man...
But I do not despair,!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half,!.
I think, that distance for you has no value!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you do not accept distance..,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,.
Good luck, your new friend.!,