Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:25:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx001) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,! I really like serious men
From: Hannah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:08:03 +0200

Good morning my friend..
Wish you excellent mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,.
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,!.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency.!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter..,
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.
To do this send me a reply message.!,
My photo you will find attachment to this message!.
My name is Angilina!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness!
Today I'm doing it,,,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter!,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,,!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.,.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.,.
Best regards,!,