Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:10:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-010.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130]
    refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your
    reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

Subject: Fiery passion
From: Tiebosch Imogen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:40:45 +0200

Hi!,
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,,
Possibly, it surprises you,.
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact,!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet...
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
the lonely girl!.
But I I do not long in this occasion.!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half!.
I hope, that distance for you has no value.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance...
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!
Also if you do not accept distance..!
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
Good luck, your new friend.