Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:00:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!, Marry me
From: Jenna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:40:45 +0200

Howdy my friend,!
Wish you wonderful mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship.,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,
Plucked up courage and write this message!,,
If you are true not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.,,
To do this send me a reply message!,
My image you will find sent to this message..!
My name Dariushka,,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.,.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness!..
Today I'm doing it.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,,!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,,!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,.
Answer me only if you need adult relationship.,.
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.,,
Kiss!,