Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:00:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk to
    me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed.
    IB108

Subject: You know why do i believe in miracles .,
From: Vea Melani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:40:49 +0200

Kind time of days my friend,.!
Wish you excellent mood!!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.
If you are really free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,,
To do this send me a reply message!!
My image you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name Evka!.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness!!
And so I'm doing it.,
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message,,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.,.
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,.,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.,
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,!.
Kiss,..