Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 10:05:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin026.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You're so mysterious thoughtful and cute ,,!
From: Paula Guyot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:47:39 +0200

Good afternoon!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Elize,,,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and exciting,,.
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely!
Actually, I dream find present man for stable relationships and family in the future,.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,,.
I am burning with desire to meet you.!.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,..
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,,
Please be honest with me..,
I am completely honest with you!..
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life!!
Have a nice time, Elize,!,