Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 10:05:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,Bye
From: Coles Wiktoria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:47:28 +0200

Good afternoon my friend.!,
Wish you wonderful mood,.!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency.!,
Collected my thoughts and write this letter!,
If you are true not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.!
To do this send me a reply message,!.
My picture you will find attached to this letter!!
My name is Dariushka,.,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!,,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness...
Today I'm doing it,,!
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for next letter,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!,
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,.
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship,!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Have a nice time.!,