Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:10:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: thanks to our meeting ,.
From: Jade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:53:01 +0200

Hello,,!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Aleksya..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and exciting..,
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman,,!
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from lonely,!.
Actually, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,,,
I would like to to meet you,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!
You can be absolutely honest with me,..
I am completely open to you.!,
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life!..
Have a nice time, Aleksya.!.