Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:10:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailstore1.secureserver.net[68.178.213.244]
    refused to talk to me: 421 p3plibsmtp03-05.prod.phx3.secureserver.net CMGW
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108
    <http://x.co/srbounce>

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin016.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: You know, I lost happiness ,
From: Baer Violette <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:53:02 +0200

Hey.!.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,.
Probably, you are surprised!!
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!
I will tell pair of words about a little,.,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,
I have no man!..
But I I do not long in this occasion!,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half!..
I hope, that distance for you has no value!..
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance...
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
Best regards, your new friend.,.