Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:25:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-015.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Let's meet,!,
From: Bonneau Annalise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:58:45 +0200

Warm greetings my new friend.,
I want to wish you wonderful mood..
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency!.
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,.
If you are true not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!
To do this send me an answer,!.
My image you will find sent to this message.!,
My name is Galinochka...
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness,!.
And so I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message,..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..,
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,,.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.,!
Have a nice time,,,