Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:15:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: It is a pity that we are far...
From: Chaira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:58:32 +0200

Greetings!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ludmila.,,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and interesting!,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman!
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!.
Actually, I dream meet serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship!
I am burning with desire get to know you better!!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you!.
You can be absolutely open with me.!,
I am completely open to you,,.
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life.,.
Good luck, Ludmila..,