Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:20:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin016.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=ozmoss.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: See you soon,,,
From: Arcouet Mafalda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:01:58 +0200

Ciao,,.
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,,
Probably, you are surprised.,
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to do the first step,!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!
I will write about myself a little..
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide..
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,..
the lonely girl,!.
But I do not despair...
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,,!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,,.
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.
Also if you are confused with distance.!.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.!.
Have a nice time, your new friend,..