Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin029.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: All the best
From: Nylah Luksova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:02:30 +0200

Howdy my friend.,
I want to wish you good mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship.,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,,!
Collected my thoughts and write you message,!.
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!,
To do this reply to my letter,,.
My picture you will find attached to this letter.,,
My name Haana.!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness,.
Today I'm doing it.!
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,..
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern!..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you need stable relationship.!
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience!.
Kiss,..