Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host farmerstel-com.mx.av-mx.com[150.136.204.204]
    refused to talk to me: 421 Service not available, closing transmission
    channel

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hey I've been watching
From: Danilova Fulgenzia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:04:31 +0200

Hi,.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,.!
Possibly, it surprises you.,.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step.,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!..
I will tell pair of words about a little,!,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide.!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.!
I I am free from relations,.
But I I do not long in this occasion,.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life...
I think, that distance for you not the problem...
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly.!.
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.!,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,..
Good luck, your new friend,