Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:20:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-017.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,,Life in peace and harmony
From: Bayer Isadora <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:05:10 +0200

Hey..,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little!!
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact!!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!,
I will write about myself a little!..
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet!!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,.
I have no man.!.
But I do not despair...
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.!.
I think, that distance for you not the problem.!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance...
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!,,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly.!,
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance!..
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,
Good luck, your new friend,.