Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:35:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin014.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin025.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ..! Seeking a man for communication
From: Frankie Nyland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:40:39 +0200

Good day!!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Vlada,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will harmonious and positive,,!
I am a very funny, soft and bright woman..!
But me now lonely and I very tired from lonely.!,
Truth be told, I dream find serious man for present relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,!.
I am burning with desire get to know you better.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..!
You can be absolutely honest with me!.
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any questions in next messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,.
Have a nice time, Vlada.!