Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:25:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin027.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-002.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host box.m1lf.party[185.243.8.193] said:
    450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Filled with sincerity and passion
From: Careddu Selina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 14:09:02 +0200

Ciao my friend,,,
I want to wish you good mood.,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,.,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency.,.
Collected my thoughts and write this message.,.
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,!
To do this reply to my letter!,,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter!!
My name is Evonka,.!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole..!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.!
Now I'm doing it,
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter.!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,,,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!,,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,!
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience!..
Good luck.,,