Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:55:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk
    to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I don’t imagine what I would do without you
From: Jamie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:39:42 +0200

Hi there.,.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Nadya,!,
I want to find with whom my life will stable and interesting,,.
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting woman.,,
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from this life situation.,!
Honestly, I dream find serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.!.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,.
I really want to to meet you,!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
You can be absolutely honest with me!,
I am completely honest with you,,,
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life,!,
Best regards, Nadya...