Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:55:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.com[74.208.5.4] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.10gmail.com[66.96.140.157] refused to talk to
    me: 554 bosimpinc06 bizsmtp  Connection rejected. Reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122 does not exist.

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !! Loneliness
From: Bruneau Elle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:40:37 +0200

Good evening.,,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Dianita,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and exciting.!,
I am a very funny, soft and bright girl,,.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from lonely,..
Actually, I want to meet present man for serious relationships and family in the future!,,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,,
I would like to get to know you better,,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,
Please be honest with me.!
I am completely honest with you,!.
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life!,,
Best regards, Dianita..