Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:00:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx12.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx12.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=lopOofKwFCJk4;sid=lopOofKwFCJk4;mta=mx12.tb;d=20221021;t=120034[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin023.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,. I have little life
From: Erminia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:05:28 +0200

Good afternoon..!
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Ksenka,!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will harmonious and positive,,!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from this life situation,,.
Honestly, I dream meet serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.!,
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship..
I would like to to meet you.,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,,!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!..
You can be absolutely open with me,.,
I am completely honest with you,
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!,
Good luck, Ksenka,!.