Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 02:45:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-biz.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ., Do not give me stars from high heavens
From: Oriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:05:42 +0200

Kind time of days my new friend...
I want to wish you good mood.,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.!,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,!.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency...
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,,,
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!
To do this send me an answer.,.
My picture you will find attached to this letter,.!
My name is Holyna.!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family!,,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,,!
And so I'm doing it...
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,.,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the concern,!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship!.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience!
Kiss,,.