Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 02:26:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT045.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT045.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT045.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host 163mx03.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.11] said:
    550 User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host ins.inbox.com[64.135.83.90] said: 551 Server
    access WH95.inbox.com forbidden by invalid RDNS record of your mail server
    (108.170.60.122). (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: We are each other needed
From: Chipper Miranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:25:11 +0200

Ardent hello,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Evunia..!
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and positive.!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl.,,
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this..
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship,..
I would like to get to know you better,..
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!..
Please be open with me,!,
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,
Best regards, Evunia!,,