Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 02:25:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT027.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT046.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT046.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Mutual love
From: Seweryna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:25:11 +0200

Good day,,.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Desired,!.
I am looking for that with whom my life will calm and interesting...
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting girl,,!
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this!..
Truth be told, I want to find present man for stable relationships and family in the future.,!
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire get to know you better!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,!
Please be open with me..,
I am completely open to you,.
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life,.
Have a nice time, Desired!..