Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 02:25:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ono.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Desired communication
From: FreytagMarina Zanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:24:38 +0200

Hey,,!
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!
Possibly, it surprises you..!
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.,!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!
I will tell pair of words about a little,!.
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet.,.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue!..
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!.
I have no man.,.
But I do not despair!!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,,.
I think, that distance for you has no value,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!..
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you do not accept distance..!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself...
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!!
Best regards, your new friend,,.