Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:01:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin034.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk
    to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mvgfoto.com[38.238.44.195]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Love nectar
From: Genevieve Schreiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 09:43:52 +0200

Hey,,.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you!,,
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,!,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,
I will write about myself a little.,.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,,.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!,
I have no man,.
But I I do not long in this occasion,,!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,!
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!..
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,.,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,!
Good luck, your new friend.,!