Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!,I’d look at you and not tear myself
From: Ulpu Otterspoor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 09:43:52 +0200

Hey!,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,
Probably, you are surprised!!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to do the first step,!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!,
I will write about myself a little,.,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet.!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue...
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,..
I I am free from relations,!,
But I do not despair,!.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half.,.
I hope, that distance for you has no value..!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,!
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you are confused with distance!..
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,,
Have a nice time, your new friend...