Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:00:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .Beautiful breasts
From: Salvadori Gretha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 09:44:21 +0200

Salute.!
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you.!.
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to do the first step..
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little..!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,!,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,!
the lonely girl,!
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life.,,
I hope, that distance for you has no value!..
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance..!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,.
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,
Best regards, your new friend,..