Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:55:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: love without memory .,!
From: Guilleuma Nosekova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:55:05 +0200

How-do-you-do..,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little..!
Probably, you are surprised.,.
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to do the first step,,!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,.!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide!!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue..
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened...
I I am free from relations,,
But I I do not long in this occasion.!,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life...
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.,,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,!,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!.
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,
Have a nice time, your new friend!