Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:55:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT096.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT096.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Loneliness
From: Arabella Heinila <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:55:05 +0200

Howdy,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name Areana,!.
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and positive!
I am a very crazy, kind and positive woman...
But me now very lonely and I very tired from all this!
Actually, I want to find a stable man for present relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,.!
I am burning with desire get to know you better.,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,,.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!..
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely open to you.!.
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life,,,
Have a nice time, Areana!,,