Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:55:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yhoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT047.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT047.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: A happy future!..
From: MacAlister Michelina <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:54:14 +0200

Good afternoon,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Oleksania.!
I want to find with whom my life be calm and interesting.,,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting girl.,.
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation.,
Honestly, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,.!
I really want to get to know you better,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,,
Please be honest with me.!
I am completely open to you,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life,.
Have a nice time, Oleksania,,