Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:35:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-002.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: You only need your love
From: Denize <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:19:01 +0200

Hello-hello..
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Oksana,.
I am looking for that with whom my life will calm and exciting,!
I am a very funny, soft and positive girl!..
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation!
Honestly, I want to find serious man for present relationships and marriage in the future!,,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I am burning with desire get to know you better!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!..
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.!
You can be absolutely honest with me,.!
I am completely honest with you.
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life,.!
Good luck, Oksana..!