Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 22:35:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]:25: Connection refused

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btopenworld.com[213.120.69.5] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-005.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: date on the roof ,,
From: Maya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:18:56 +0200

How-do-you-do..
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,.,
Possibly, it surprises you!!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,!.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,
the lonely girl..!
But I I do not long in this occasion!,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life..,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,.,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,!
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,!
Also if you do not accept distance.!,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!
Best regards, your new friend,,,